COTA – Helping Preserve and Enhance Mountain Biking in Central Oregon Since 1992
The following membership meetings are open to the public, no RSVP is necessary to attend. All you need is a desire to learn more about COTA and help us advance our mission. Our motto is “The world is run by those who show up.”
Bend: COTA headquarters, issues regarding Bend and all chapters
- Third Thursday of odd numbered months
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Brooks Resources Conference Room, 409 NW Franklin Ave, Bend, OR 97701.
Crook County: Serving all of Crook County
- First Tuesday of each month
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Good Bike Co. LLC 284 NE 3rd Street, Prineville, OR 97754.
Grant County: Serving Grant County
- Third Tuesday of odd numbered months.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Canyon Mountain Center, 511 Hillcrest Dr., John Day, OR 97845
Redmond: Serving Redmond & northern Deschutes County
- Third Wednesday of odd numbered months.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: RAPRD conference room, Cascade Swim Center, 465 SW Rimrock Drive, Redmond, OR 97756
Sisters: Serving Sisters Country & western Deschutes County
- Second Thursday of even numbered months
- 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Blazin Saddles bike shop, 413 W. Hood Ave. Sisters, OR 97759
The COTA board has released a draft of proposed new by-laws for public comment. […]
COTA is now an approved charity for this year’s Combined Federal Campaign. If you […]
NEWS RELEASE – Prineville Bike Park takes another step toward becoming a reality with […]
March 16th, 2015 — If you’ve been using the trails anywhere west of Bend […]
The Horse Butte trail network is getting a lot of use from not just […]
Please review and submit any comments on the draft bylaws by Nov 30, 2015. […]