COTA – Helping Preserve and Enhance Mountain Biking in Central Oregon Since 1992
The following meetings are open to the public, no RSVP is necessary to attend. All you need is a desire to learn more about COTA and help us advance our mission. Our motto is “The world is run by those who show up.”
Bend: COTA headquarters, issues regarding Bend and all chapters
- Third Thursday of even numbered months
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Brooks Resources Conference Room, 409 NW Franklin Ave, Bend, OR 97701.
- Members may request that items be placed on the agenda by notifying the Chairman at least 15 days before the meeting.
Crook County: Serving all of Crook County
Note: February’s Crook County Chapter meeting has been moved to Tuesday, Feb 9th
- First Tuesday of each month
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Good Bike Co. LLC 284 NE 3rd Street, Prineville, OR 97754.
Grant County: Serving Grant County
- Third Tuesday of odd numbered months.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Canyon Mountain Center, 511 Hillcrest Dr., John Day, OR 97845
Redmond: Serving Redmond & northern Deschutes County
- Third Wednesday of odd numbered months.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: RAPRD conference room, Cascade Swim Center, 465 SW Rimrock Drive, Redmond, OR 97756
Sisters: Serving Sisters Country & western Deschutes County
- Second Thursday of even numbered months
- 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Blazin Saddles bike shop, 413 W. Hood Ave. Sisters, OR 97759
New COTA bylaws go into effect February 1st. Thank you to everyone involved. The […]
We have received reports from The BLM of tire tracks in the Badlands. Please […]
During January and February 2016 COTA will begin to groom trails for fatbikes. COTA […]
JOIN US Deschutes County Search and Rescue Search and Rescue is the responsibility of […]
COTA has received reports from the USFS of the closure in this area being […]