COTA – Helping Preserve and Enhance Mountain Biking in Central Oregon Since 1992
The following meetings are open to the public, no RSVP is necessary to attend. All you need is a desire to learn more about COTA and help us advance our mission. Our motto is “The world is run by those who show up.”
Bend: COTA headquarters, issues regarding Bend and all chapters
PLEASE NOTE – The next General Meeting in Bend has been moved to April 28th.
- Third Thursday of even numbered months
- 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Brooks Resources Conference Room, 409 NW Franklin Ave, Bend, OR 97701.
- Members may request that items be placed on the agenda by notifying the Chairman at least 15 days before the meeting.
Crook County: Serving all of Crook County
- First Tuesday of each month
- 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Good Bike Co. LLC 284 NE 3rd Street, Prineville, OR 97754.
Grant County: On hold
Redmond: Serving Redmond & northern Deschutes County
- Third Wednesday of odd numbered months.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: RAPRD conference room, Cascade Swim Center, 465 SW Rimrock Drive, Redmond, OR 97756
Sisters: Serving Sisters Country & western Deschutes County
- Second Thursday of even numbered months
- 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Blazin Saddles bike shop, 413 W. Hood Ave. Sisters, OR 97759
Restoration work in the Phil’s Complex continues, and the USFS has not given us […]
May 7th, 2016 8:30am Preparation for the Spring Fling including survey, anchor placement and […]
Minutes from the April 7th meeting are available here. Please direct any questions or […]
The General Membership Meeting will be held on the 28th of April at Brooks […]
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2016 Time: 9:00 a.m. Meet: The COTA Bunker, 63075 Crusher […]